Login Create Account
Question
megabattleduck
Since I joined in the middle of this season, I can't join any more events, therefore would it be doing anything if my corps rehearsed? (Or for the rest of my groups that is?)

Should I just campaign?
null
bando
You get director experience, which will allow you to get Skills points sooner. (Which certain ones will certainly help out a lot in the long run)
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
corndogshuffle
I would personally run my camppaigns on full, but also make sure to rehearse when my points get to their max to get the exp. bando was referring to.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
cire
This just depends on your strategy. Even though you might not have any shows left, you will still have at least 1 more show at prelims.. rehearsing will be better for short term results and fundraising will be better for long term. If you rehearse a lot, it might be possible to make it to the semis although that might be a stretch considering your placement right now.. so I would suggest just worry about fundraising and start planning for next season
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
megabattleduck
Thank you for the replies! I think I am going to just campaign a ton for the long term, but still rehearse for the skill factor. I am too busy with real drum corps to do this one anyways hahaha.
null