Login Create Account
Rollback to Post-Finals (sorry about that)
Alex
 -infinity
Hey everyone, due to an error in the season transition code, I had to roll everything back to last night at around 11:30 or so. Your money should be correct and you can start playing in Season 15 now. Let me know if there are any issues.

We will still be doing an energy cap of 600 rather than 400 this season.
hostrauser
:thumbs up:
FMA v1: 9 Golds, 12 Silvers, 8 Bronzes
FMA v2: See profile
cire
The ONE time I actually go through and come up with a show and press release.. oh well. maybe next season. lol

I'm totally against the cap raise, but since it's here I might as well embrace it, so with that said... Good luck to everyone who is not already in the top 5 in Div 1, because the game just got a lot harder for you all.. be careful what you wish for, you might just get it!
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
gmbande94
Alex, can we let Board Directors create events for leagues?
RWB "It's all for Love L-O-V-E" - Michael Jackson
TrumpetVinny
Ouch. The one time I actually spent time looking up music instead of rehashing my favorites :P Now I can't remember all the composer's names. Oh well.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
bittnerrl
Cap rasie is an AMAZING idea its really hard to get on here every few hours or pull my phone out when working (im in the army) so its nice for us time stressed people.

Alex
 -infinity
Right now, we're sticking with Founders being the only ones able to create events. If there is an extenuating circumstance where a Founder has left the game, I can work the BoDs to set a new Founder. Otherwise, it would've gotten a little complicated for what I have time to program.