Login Create Account
Events Edits
Pat61
Why can't we change the name or date of the event within like an hour or so of posting it? Sometimes people make typos and stuff and would like to change it... Like one of my T6 events is on next Sunday (I am hoping alex can fix it) and my Drumline's Event title is not what it was supposed to be, and the same with my marching band. I don't care about them as much, but the T6 next Sunday will ruin my corps for a few seasons, which is just annoying cause they are already bad.
cire
Changing the name of the event should be allowed, but changing the date, pricing or number of seats should not be allowed. This is where proofreading comes into play... and yes, putting the wrong date/price/seats does suck.. but it's your job to make sure you enter your own information in correctly.

Not to hijack your thread, but I think the only thing that should be revised is that the dropdown options be remembered if you submit the form and it gives an error... otherwise it will default back to the very first dropdown and if you don't notice that, you will get the wrong results.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Pat61
Well, the drop down menu reverting is what got me.
cire
It almost got me too.. it's gotten me a few times in the past.. I just make sure that I double check everything before hitting submit.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"