Login Create Account
Thanks to everyone
Alex
 -infinity
Hey everybody,

I just wanted to take a second to say "thanks". I really appreciate everyone supporting this game and its development throughout the past few years (and even longer if you've been around since FMB). I know I've been busy with school and other things, but I'm always peeping through the forums to see what you're talking about and to make sure things are going smoothly. I may not respond to every thread, but I do keep a list of things that people suggest and...someday maybe...I'll get to updating some of the "quality of life" issues.

I also appreciate those that have kept this site up with financial support - I never thought I'd be able to cover the complete cost of running this website with purely player support. That is really incredible and gracious of you all. I hope to be able to continue to update the site like we did with the league update last year.

Anyways, thanks again and good luck!

Alex
bando
I wasn't overly active in FMA v1.0, but I'm really digging the community for FMA 2.0 and what you've been able to do here. I'll support whatever direction this site goes to. Thanks for all the cool opportunities to meet some cool people and play an awesome game!
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
ChrisRohn
You're very welcome, Alex!

Love,
Your FMA addicts.

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
hostrauser
Thank you! I'll probably buy some director credits once the tax refund comes in.
FMA v1: 9 Golds, 12 Silvers, 8 Bronzes
FMA v2: See profile
gmbande94
You are soo very welcome Alex! I thank you for creating this wonderful site!
RWB "It's all for Love L-O-V-E" - Michael Jackson
bittnerrl
yep thanks i miss marching so much ....so this is the next best thing :)
gcurrier
you do an awesome job and help try to keep it fresh! some don't like the point increase but i think it will benefit me (i sure need the help ha ha ) and mixed it up a bit! i am glad to provide financial support for such a great "game"
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Olmstead90
I pop in every now and then, play a Season, take some off, play another two, take some off. This game has been a way for me to pump my creative juices into something when I have the time, and aside from the occasional mishap (which is quite common for MMO style games of any sort... anyone who plays WoW will attest to Billzard's failrues, lol), you have always kept the fantasy marching circuit running smoothly, Alex. I am proud to be one of the old FMB members. I believe I started in Season V FMB :P I will play off and on until the game stops running, which hopefully won't be for a long time.
Douglas Olmstead, Druids Drum & Bugle Corps Executive Director