Login Create Account
Season 16 - energy cap
BaritoneB1
Don't count Mystery out of the championship run!
Yeah, go ahead. :(
TrumpetVinny
I know I shouldn't count like Knight Guard and SoW, etc out but I've viewed this entire season as Tullahoma City Spinners vs Nobles of Grace :P We're two directors fighting for our first gold in D1 ever! And possibly about to destroy some records and break 99. This is gonna be super tight, and I can only hope my girls can make that last push that we usually lack. Josh has been around a little longer in D1 and earned a little stronger of a build up of medals, but as finals week for college pulls around, that means I'll be parked infront of a computer for hours on end. Advantage, TULLAHOMA! >:D
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
IMcomJosh
Don't forget our close battle in the Drumline circuit. May the best unit win. Good luck! I expect that to be us but upsets are always fun ;)
Regal Regiment (CLASS) 4XBronze 3XSilver 4XGold
Marching Lords (UNSP) 4XBronze 5XSilver 5XGold
Nobles of Grace (UNSP) 4X Bronze 7XSilver 1X Gold
Drumming Imperials (UNSP) 2X Bronze 5X Silver 7XGold
TrumpetVinny
For me it's, will my most recent drum corps camps and flights, which cost me a good deal of rehearsal, be my downfall? I swear if I lose by one rehearsal's worth.... But yes we also must watch our drumlines. I just care more about CG because I was hoping to pull off an undefeated run at the early stages of the season. You ended those hopes. My girls want revenge. You and me, Josh. Think of it. We're currently on track to break 100. Possiblya good rivalry shall arise as we go for our first Golds.
IMcomJosh
Never know too, we could end up tieing at finals as well. Shall we agree that the tie breaker is whomever wins the most captions and if we split them, whomever won ge?
TrumpetVinny
Haha. That'd be you, I'll bet, but I'll agree to those terms :P But we got a good show. I'm honestly not sure what I was thinking of when I came up with the title and the title alone. Like I seriously have no idea. I know I would've had music in mind, but I was too lazy to find it after the midnight reset.
IMcomJosh
It is a good title and definitely sounds like a WG show. Here's a link to the music we are using. I often think that people give "mainstream" stuff not enough credit and can always be turned into competitive shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Iy78XTDdE
TrumpetVinny
I suspect mine had to do with the Black Swan... not sure. I didn't watch it recently to the start of this season, so I don't know why it'd be on my mind.