Login Create Account
Drumline Division One: July 7, 2010
TeamQuavers
Good evening on this fourth day of the season. Without further ado, here are the scores as of today:

Division One:
1 The Drumming Dummers 51.700
2 Big Bang Theory 51.675
3 Southmore Hill Royal Drumline 51.300
4 Mercury 50.960
5 SoW Sound Power 50.810
6 Wolfs Percussion Theatre 50.565
7 rhythm hex 50.505
8 Marching Bureaucrats 50.310
9 One Day 49.980
10 Florida Styx Indoor Percussion Ensemble 49.965
11 The Drummers Alliance 49.880
12 Northern Blue Indoor Percussion 49.820

The Drumming Drummers remain number after tonight, but Big Bang Theory closes in on them; leaving only a gap of .025. Meanwhile, Southmore Hill Royal Drumline surpasses Mercury and Wolfe Percussion Theatre for the third spot, though Wolfs did not compete today. SoW Sound Power drums their way into the top 5 after winning today's competition "Drums of America," but they must keep a lookout for Wolfs if they want to keep that spot. Rhythm Hex and Marching Bureaucrats are not far behind and could easily jump into the top 5 if their competition starts to slack. One Day, Florida Styx Indoor Percussion Ensemble, The Drummers Alliance, and Northern Blue Indoor Percussion round out the rest of the top 12. However, The Drummer's Alliance hasn't competed since Independence Day and won't compete again until the 13th so we'll likely see an epic explosion in their score and could leap into the upper tier of division one.

There will be no drumline competitions tomorrow (more time to rehearse!) so we'll have to wait until Friday for more shows. Six of the top 12 will compete then. Good luck!

(Division Two article will be up momentarily).
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
MazzusK
whoot! WPT is so close to breaking into top 5. And we've only had one show this season. Proud of my kids.
Director of The Wolves Musical and Visual Arts, a non-profit based out of Dacula, Georgia

Former FMA Drum Corps staff writer.
flute88
Woo! Moved up to third. :) Doing great, can't wait to see how we do on Friday!
Knights Vanguard - Div II
Southmore Hill Royal Regiment - Div I
Southmore Hill Royal Guard - Div I
Southmore Hill Royal Drumline - Div I

Part of the FMA West Combine!