Login Create Account
Historian
BleedBlue
I know there is sections for Division I history up this in the forums. But it seems to kinda be unclear with who is incharge of keeping it up to date. This can be easilly fixed with somebody being the Div I historian. It would be their job to update the records after every season. And seeing that it is mostly already done except for updating the past few seasons, this would be very easy to do. Yeah if somebody really wanted to know, they could do the reasearch themselves but the whole record page is really nice. Like it already is, people should be able to post mistakes found in the records. But once those mistakes have been fixed their post should be dropped to prevent any conclusion. And if nobody else wants to be the sites historian, I'd gladly take the responsibility and update the pages for the past few seasons.
DC: Regimental Blue
MB: Edgar Allen Diddle High School
CG: Legacy
DL: Onyx Reign
cire
http://fantasymarchingarts.wikia.com

Feel free to edit it away.. I've never personally ran a wiki or done much editing of one, but if anyone would like to add content to that, please feel free.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
corndogshuffle
I'd be more than happy to do work on this. I've considered asking about something along these lines myself, I think it's really cool. I wouildn't be able to start for another two weeks, though.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
cire
Have at it! Anyone can contribute
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
BaritoneB1
If you are referring to the stickied topics I created, I haven't really had to time to update them and I apologize for that. Only cire and I can edit posts here on FMA (other than Alex). So, if he wants to, he can. As far as the site that cire posted, go for it, anyone!
FinalBlitzV2
Well i know what i will be contributing for awhile ^^
Practice doesn't make perfect....it makes you better...
kmarti6
What if someone posted all the scores as a comment on the forum? Then you could just copy and paste it. That shouldn't be too hard.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis