4 Nova Drumline 48.970
6 Spin Cycle Express 48.870
7 Synechdoche Mystique 48.815
8 The Phantom of Carolina Drumline 48.685
9 BEECHES DRUM LINE 48.615
10 Styx 48.575
11 Spectrum Alliance - Colors of percussion 48.415
12 Darklaw Sound 48.260

Today, The Line of Distinction distinguishes themselves from the pack, easily claiming the number one spot. Hopping into second are the Red Frogs who haven't competed since the fourth and The Thunder thunders in a stormy debut and claims the third spot. In fourth are The Dragon Rabbits (wouldn't it be epic if those actually existed?) as they earn another silver medal this season. However, they are tied with the Nova Drumline, who previously defeated The Dragon Rabbits yesterday. Spin Cycle Express and Synecdoche Mystique remain very close behind and could potentially jump into second and third if the competition slacks even a little. The Phantom of Carolina Drumline, BEECHES DRUM LINE, and Styx come in close contention with each other, differing by just .11. Spectrum Alliance - Colors of Percussion and Darklaw Sound round out the top 12 but must beware of the nine drumlines directly behind them as they did not compete today (and there's a couple who haven't competed since opening day).

On the ninth, only two of the top 12 will be competing.

Expect Division Three article momentarily.
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
20DM12
Ugg fell all the way from 3rd to 8th in one day. see children, this is what happens when u have a real job to do too :P
Carolina's Phantom Inc. (D2)

UNSP:
DC - Carolina's Regiment
DL - The Phantom of Carolina Drumline
CG - Phantom's Crown
MB - Carolina's Regiment of Winds
TeamQuavers
No kidding, I see where you're coming from. The only reason I did today's articles was because I had no work today.
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
BaritoneB1
Glad to be second. :)
Novak
Congrats Baritone B1, for being back up in the top five.