Login Create Account
iOS & Android App
tbeals2395
I think we may get more activity this way
Tyler Beals
Iced Over
Alex
 -infinity
You're probably right, but, as usual, time is the issue for me. During the summer I might get to some more of that stuff. I actually thought about doing a Facebook version of FMA.
cire
It would be awesome if you could do that - and have it integrated with the site db
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Alex
 -infinity
Ya, either that or I have some ideas about a marching arts MMORPG through Facebook - although maybe I shouldn't share much about that until I actually have time to work on it...
IMcomJosh
You say MMORPG casually but you suddenly have gripped my attention. Definitely looking forward to hearing more as it develops!
Regal Regiment (CLASS) 4XBronze 3XSilver 4XGold
Marching Lords (UNSP) 4XBronze 5XSilver 5XGold
Nobles of Grace (UNSP) 4X Bronze 7XSilver 1X Gold
Drumming Imperials (UNSP) 2X Bronze 5X Silver 7XGold
Alex
 -infinity
Well...no promises at the moment :/
tbeals2395
I know someone in the app development business, send me an email with some ideas for one, ill get a idea app
Tyler Beals
Iced Over
gmbande94
I would love a Facebook version. It would be a lot of fun. Hopefully you can make it happen.
RWB "It's all for Love L-O-V-E" - Michael Jackson
drewski87
Sorry I'm late on this thread, but I just rediscovered this site after like a two year sabbatical. I've been playing on my iPhone since my computer died a few weeks ago. An iOS app would be awesome!
Div. 1 Semifinalist x1
Div. 3 Silver x1, Semifinalist x1
Alex
 -infinity
If anything, it would be a mobile version of the site, probably not an installable app. I don't have an Apple computer which is required to download the mobile SDK.
sia98aidil98
A mobile site is good enough for me :)
Re:Sound Collective - 2x D1 Bronze, 1x D2&D3 Champ
Excelsior Winds - 3x D1 Silver, 2x D1 Bronze
Antiphony - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D2 Champ
conNexus - 2x D1 Silver, 1x D1 Bronze
Alex
 -infinity
If there were 30 hours in a day I'd have it done. This time of the year, for me, is basically:

Are you awake?
If yes, are you ingesting nutrients?
If no, WRITE MARCHING BAND THINGS.