Login Create Account
Raiders/Bucs Season 16 Shows and (S15) Review
WillLacy13
The Raiders once again continue their finals runs with all four groups making finals. The Bucs have again shown what a young director and new ideas can do by placing in the top medaling in all four groups and winning the DII Marching and D-Line in their first year in the division. The bucs look to repeat in those and add two more golds in season 16 and the raiders look to climb higher and maybe have a real shot at the top 5.

The Raiders D&BC show is called "Techno Fusion" Movements include: What is Love, Magic Carpet Ride, Mortal Kombat, Right Round, The Mine Train (From SNES Donkey Kong) and Sand Storm.

The Red Raiders will bring to the field their show "1960-1980" Featuring music from those 20yrs including: I Get Around, Strangers In The Night, Lets Get It On, You Shook Me All Night Long, Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go

The Color Guard and D-Line will play perform variations on these shows.

The Bucs D&BC will be performing "Ballet Sacra" Music includes Ballet Sacra by David Holsinger

NSHS Bucs will be performing "Choir" Music includes O Fortuna, Dies Irae, Lux Aurumque, Duel of the Fates. The 250 member band will only have 100 playing instruments and the other 150 singing and will add the Schools choir to make the voice total 275.

Guard and D-Line will play selections from these shows