Login Create Account
Epic DBC & Euphoria Winterguard announces Season 17 show
mdmackowiak
After another season making Finals and receiving yet another medal, Epic DBC gears up for their season 17 show - Destiny Chooses You. The program will explore how everyone has a set path ahead of them, but they do not know what is in store for them. Are you destined for greatness or will you fade in the darkness. Your quest to become the best may not all be in fates hand. Is it possible to create your own destiny? Take a ride of a lifetime with Epic this season.The musical selections this season includes Confluence by Saucedo, The River That Flow in You by Yiruma and The Witch And The Saint by Reineke.

Euphoria Winterguard continues to climb the ranks placing 5th last season, the highest we ever placed in Div. I. The story tradition of Euphoria continues with their passionate shows and Season 17 is no different. Euphoria proudly presents - Filling That Empty Space. The story of young love and how they split apart because of circumstances they cannot control. The show continues as they rediscover each other as their love never diminished. The guard will be performing to Glósóli by Sigur Ros, a moving piece that will have the audience on their feet cheer as tear run down their face.
Epic Drum & Bugle Corps
Div. III Silver Medalist x1
Div I Bronze Medalist x6
Div. I Silver Medalist x5
Div. I Gold Medalist x2

Euphoria
Div. III Gold Medalist x1
Div. II Gold Medalist x1