Login Create Account
Immortals Season 17 and History
FinalBlitzV2
Well! I'm very proud that Immortals after being 16th ranked in the 1st week gradually reached and attained the title of Division 2 Champion. With a grand score of 89.425, they beated the old record of 87.615 and set the new bar.

Season 11-13:
The Immortals started in Season 11 but weren't at the competitive level they're now today. Their first season they scored 11. They later came back in Season 12 and won the title of Division 3 Champion with a score of 77.635 and was accepted as a CLASS member during that season as well. In Season 13, they were completely outmatched since the score gap between their ranks and 1st in Week 1 was a 10 point gap, but they pushed on forward and took 4th in their first Division 2 Competition.

Season 14-16:
The Immortals plan on winning on Season 14, but was a failure when the Silver Falcon Drum and Bugle Corps took first. After their failed attempt of attaining Gold, they took a break from Season 15 and tried to fund-raise some influence. In Season 16, they rise from the ashes against, probably, the hardest Division 2 competition they had ever faced and won Gold.

Season 17:
Immortals are now moved up to Division 1 where the enemies are even stronger and tougher. Even so, their director, FinalBlitzV2 expect to spark something. Something bigger. For the Future. To crush the Top 5 Powers and be one of the first new Division 2 members to come out of nowhere and threaten their reign of power for the last 16 seasons of FMA.
Their goal is to inspire future Division 1 members to bring down the Top 5 Powers.

Let the REVOLUTION begin...

Practice doesn't make perfect....it makes you better...
TrumpetVinny
Excellent! But as one who did crush the powers of CLASS, I am just gonna say, I'll do everything I can to keep you from doing as I did :P
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
gcurrier
Great job this past year! Proud to have you part of the CLASS family of great corps!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
FinalBlitzV2
thanx for the help last seaaon gcurrier :)
Practice doesn't make perfect....it makes you better...