Login Create Account
Power Rankings for the Deadly Dozen - Week 2
cire
It's like in Call of Duty.. after you max out you can start over... or maybe Alex should just fix it. :P
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
TrumpetVinny
I wonder if you now have the xp requirement to level up as a level 1 would have.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
gcurrier
youve gone too far! lol
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
scooter92011
Midland Valley is slowly, but surely climbing towards the top 12. Probably won't break it until finals though.
**FMA** Hall of Famer*
WillLacy13
We the people demand an update!!! By people I mean me
TrumpetVinny
But I'm laaaazy! Also I have a 5 page paper due Thursday and a drill writing project due every Sunday.
SaxophoneMan
Take your time... But we still want one! lol
Member of CLASS; Member of ENCORE; Member of PERC
FinalBlitzV2
I'd like to start off with that by around the scoring already hitting to the 90's i think we're going to get a new high score of 98-99 and updates would be nice, but i understand your situation since you go to a one of the hardest universities I know.
Practice doesn't make perfect....it makes you better...
TxRaider13
Once you graduate, it gets easy.... Half the classes you're taking you probly won't use on the real world. Stupid math, and science, and history why must I have had two extra years of you to only use adding and subtracting multiplying and dividing basic numbers to balance my bank account? And on the music end their is one class that is required in Texas that has no use... Just wait it gets better once you finish, I promise and it's worth the wait once you finish. I loved my first year of teaching and my boss is letting me write this seasons drill. It is truly worth it
TrumpetVinny
I'm a marine bio major though :P And I'm planning on getting muh PhD cause I wanna do research so I still gots quite a while before I'm done with school
TxRaider13
I submit to your face palm
SaxophoneMan
While you guys are enjoying college life, Im just a high schooler about to go to the 11th grade lol.
FinalBlitzV2
Same here Saxophone! *high five
But i have no idea what to major in
Practice doesn't make perfect....it makes you better...
SaxophoneMan
I think Im gonna major in Broadcasting Journalism at the University of South Carolina.