Login Create Account
Top 12 of Division 3
FinalBlitzV2

Allright so what I did exactly would be hard to explain, but this is based on the days on May 17th and the starting point May 6th. Note that is 11 days. In Division 3, it’s a lot easier to get large score gains if u rehearse every day, so getting a 1.0 point per day is pretty easy.

What I did was I used the idea that the maximum total score gain from the 6th-17th is 11. Since these players are generally newer to the public, I doubt they will know how to get over 11 points which is why 11 is the maximum number. Based on this I will calculate the Top 12 using the amount of scoring you gain until u reach the end of the year.

-------------------------------------------------------Upper Class
Greenville Cadets (10.285 gained)
Live in Color (10.25 gained)
GulfCoast Sound (10.265 gained)
NIWA Drum and Bugle Corps (9.62 gained)
-------------------------------------------------------Middle Class
Sinfonian Cadets (8.005 gained)
Spirit of Sunnyvale (5.96 gained)
Los Conquistadors (6.1 gained)
Chipley Vanguard (6.27 gained)
-------------------------------------------------------Lower Class
Blue Demons (5.215 gained)
Brass Falcons Drum and Bugle Corps (4.225 gained)
SIA Cadet Corps (3.82 gained)
SIA Junior Corps (3.465 gained)

Upper Class: This is the common idea that divides the Top Four from the rest of the Top 12. These are the most dedicated, headstrong, and deadliest corps. They’re score gains are immense and will likely move up to Division 2 when the seasons over. After this season, I think that if they continued to play, they could bring chaos in Division 2.

Middle Class: The Top 5-8 of the Top 12. They’re still strong members who will likely keep their title as the Top 12 members.

Lower Class: From the Top 9-12, they have weakest chance of keeping their title, but some like Blue Demons are rising up to take a new rank.

Greenville Cadets- Gaining over 10.0+/11, he’s the top 1 so far and is maintaining his score as the Top 1st of Division 3. His score gain per day is about 8.0-9.0. Though Live in Color is not far from taking his spot. He will likely move up to Division 2 and cause quite a stir there next season.

Live in Color- gaining over 10.0+/11 as well, but is 0.035 point gain behind Greenville Cadets making him Top 2nd. Ever since the season started, he has always been around 2.0-4.0 points behind Greenville Cadets. He too will likely move up to Division 2.

GulfCoastSound- He has an even larger score gain than Live in Color, but his starting score in the season got the best of him putting him at 4th place on the statistics right now with the score of 63. 760. Even though there’s a big gap between him and 3rd place, I’m confident that as long as he’s moving up, he will get 3rd.

NIWA Drum and Bugle Corps- Same situation as GulfCoastSound, bad starting score, but strong gained points which puts him up with the Top 4.

Sinfonian Cadets- I only added his score from May 6th-16th since he didn’t perform on May 17th and still impressively scored an 8.005. If he keeps it up, he’ll likely move up back to the Top 4. He’s also a member who has a strong chance of making it to Division 2.

Spirit of Sunnyvale-You had a great start in the beginning, but you all of a sudden started to slow down, your score gains are generally half of the maximum score gain, but you’re going to have to work as hard as you did on May 9th-12th to get back to the top.

Los Conquistadors- You have larger score gains than Spirit of Sunnyvale, but not that large. The score between both of you are large by around 4.0-5.0+. I put you here because even though you had a bad start on your season, you pushed forward and kept it up.

Chipley Vanguard- like Los Conquistadors, you had a bad start, but you’re pushing forward.

Blue Demons- In the last 2 days, you haven’t really gained any points so my guess is that you’re not really trying anymore and that’s why you’re on the Top 9.

The Top 10-12- The reason I chose the Top 10-12 were all the exact same thing, their score gains are the highest I found and closest to Blue Demons score.

Questions:
1. Why did i chose Division 3 specifically?
-Division 3 are really a unique Division. The majority are new players with potentials of changing this game. Some individuals have an even larger potential that could shake the game to its knees. Some people that came from Division 3 and changed the game was gcurrier who started at Season 1 and slowly crept up as the Director with the Most Gold Medals in D1. Another one would be me, FinalBlitzV2. I won D3 GOLD on season 12 and got accepted by gcurrier and was sponsored by BlueDevils to join CLASS. In season 16, I beated a former D1 Champion (i don't want to embarrass him in any way) in D2 and took GOLD. Now, im in D1, fighting against the Top 6 Powers for their title.

2. Why are score gains so important i thought the scores in the beginning matters?
-yes, the scores before the season starts matters, but the score gains per day really changes the games when the season hits Weeks 3-5.

3. How do i get better?
-Find out, Experiment the first few seasons.
-Ask an experienced player if you need any help.
-Rehearse, really....it's really not harder than that.

Practice doesn't make perfect....it makes you better...
TxRaider13
I remember Div 3 I took 5 golds when I was in there
Guy1
Great reviews! Let's hope the Greenville Cadets can live up to these words.
Greenville Cadets
Season 17 Gold Medal (Div. III)
Greenville High School Marching Band
FinalBlitzV2
@TxRaider13 really? usually if u win GOLD you move to the next division
Guy1
Are you going to make any weekly updates on this or keep it as is, FinalBlitzV2?
Greenville Cadets
Greenville High School Marching Band
WillLacy13
The beauty of tanking and moving down to wreck the division and then play for real in Div 2 when I feel ready... Yeah it's a punk move but I love to win and compete. Plus 4 came in 1 season when I won all 4 groups at once
FinalBlitzV2
Guy1 probably not...