Login Create Account
Florida Dragon Association
wew3987
At this time the Florida Dragon Association is reforming for the first time in a few years with its old director and revamped ensembles, but the philosophies and ideals will always be the same: to ensure excellence in every way possible.

Under the direction of Wayne Wildt, there will be two ensembles to start out for the remainder of the current season in the Drum Corps and Marching Band arenas in that of the Florida Dragon Regiment and the Florida Dragon Battalion, respectively. The 'Battalion' was a charter member of the old Fantasy Marching Band where they earned trips to the finals on multiple occasions and received the Season 5 Championship with it "Russian Revolution" show.

For the remainder of the season, the Drum Corps side will be forming a show featuring music from Stargate, Star Trek, and Battlestar Galactica while the Marching Band side will be performing a Tribute show to our Troops in America with the music of Band of Brothers and The Pacific.

Please stay tuned to more updates as we come and the FDA will be looking at leagues to possibly join in the very close future.

Sincerely,
Wayne Wildt
Executive Director, Florida Dragon Association
davidmsmith87
Well look who it is!!!! We have missed you sir!
David M. Smith
Founding Member of Fantasy Marching Band

Directors of Bands
Arrow Point High School, 01-01
UW Symphony High School, 07-08
Royal Heights High School, 08-12
Turner County HS, 01-0
wew3987
Yep. Bringing back the old groups again. Just starting out small, though. Have no earthly idea what I'm doing. Just doing it like how I did in the OLD DAYS... by wingin' it! LOL HAHA.

-Wayne
Alex
 -infinity
Welcome back!
wew3987
Thank ya, thank ya. :-)

-Wayne

marimbaman89
Nice to see both of you guys!!!
Silver Falcons
FMA Hall of Fame
Corps: 2 D1 gold medals
Band: 2 D1 gold medals
Guard: 10 straight D1 titles (FMA record)
Drumline: 3 D1 gold medals

First group to ever score a 100!
wew3987
Good to be back.

Season 18 Release will be up soon as well. :-)

-Wayne
mdmackowiak
Welcome back! It is great to see some old faces from FMA 1.0
Epic Drum & Bugle Corps
Div. III Silver Medalist x1
Div I Bronze Medalist x6
Div. I Silver Medalist x5
Div. I Gold Medalist x2

Euphoria
Div. III Gold Medalist x1
Div. II Gold Medalist x1
wew3987
Thanks.

Now I just have to get the scores together that some asked for from FMB. I only have so much, though. LOL

-Wayne
gcurrier
Welcome back Wayne!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
wew3987
Well, the FDA had a really successful short season, placing all ensembles in the semi-finals with the Percussion Ensemble having advanced to the Finals in their very first season! All season 18 shows have been prepared and will be announced in the upcoming days.

-Wayne