Login Create Account
The Druids Return...Again!
Olmstead90
Croke Stadium was filled this morning by parents, teachers, and friends of Druids' members here to watch the corps' final performance of pre-Season 18, and to see the boys in green off before tour. The stands were a little wet from weather the night before, but the audience was none the less enthusiastic in cheering on their "home team".

"I've got a great feeling. I am seeing the Druids staying for a few Seasons this time, at least." commented Douglas Olmstead, director.

Tonight the corps will pack up and make the flight to Miami, Florida for their first contest of the Season, The Super Bowl of Sound. It's a long journey, but the corps has always been prepared for such.

Stay tuned with recent Druids' news by checking out their website at www.thedruidsdrumcorps.webs.com

(In slightly out of my role playing news, I got a smart phone recently, so now tho I am busy as always, I can actually start doing this on a regular basis again. The Druids are back, ladies and gentlemen.)
Douglas Olmstead, Druids Drum & Bugle Corps Executive Director
mceuph
lt's great to have you back!
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
Olmstead90
Thank you! I finally joined the realm of the tech-savy and got myself a smart phone. I can now check this virtually anytime, even on breaks while at rehearsal for senior corps ;D So I'll be back to stay this time, lol.
Douglas Olmstead, Druids Drum & Bugle Corps Executive Director
corndogshuffle
Great to see you back!
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120