Login Create Account
Season 18 Sponsorship Thread
cire
Awesome! Thanks Alex!
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
cire
I spoke with the guys at Dream and they were VERY happy and thankful. Thanks again Alex!

If you ever do this in the future, may I suggest you change it up a little.. instead of doing the highest placement, have it be whoever can guess the total amount that FMA has made through the store that season, or however can guess the total amount that will be up for donation. This way the contest will be a little more open to everyone.

Thanks again!
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Alex
 -infinity
Cool thanks for the update! I want the award to be based on the game in some way, but I agree, if it happens again we'll find a way to make it available to more potential players.
tbeals2395
Respectively I know there are very good drum corps out there. But I like seeing the under dog rise. My vote is for Music City mainly because they are doing so much in the communities to help themselves! They have my vote!
Tyler Beals
Iced Over
kmarti6
It is sad going back and reading all these posts knowing that Glassmen ended up folding this winter. That makes three corps that will not be marching in 2013. Please do this again I would love to participate in it.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
marimbaman89
No chance of doing this again, is there?
Silver Falcons
FMA Hall of Fame
Corps: 2 D1 gold medals
Band: 2 D1 gold medals
Guard: 10 straight D1 titles (FMA record)
Drumline: 3 D1 gold medals

First group to ever score a 100!