Login Create Account
FMDC Blastoff!
Exavier
Summer got you in the middle of a dry spell? Are you itching to have you drum corp compete, but are having trouble finding competitions?

Look no further! The FMDC Blastoff! competition, hosted by the Golden Rocketmen, is looking for 15 of FMA's most talented Drum Corps to compete on July 29! Applications will be accepted until Saturday, July 10th, so hurry and apply now to be considered!
katkatastrophe
Applied :]
Proud Director Of

Infinity Sound Drum and Bugle Corps (D2)
Infinity Winterguard (D2)
Storm Indoor Drumline (D2)
Westwood Academy Marching Band (D2)

UWGHowl
The Knights are looking to join your show. We will be adding to our influence points to help out any shows and at the conclusion of our last show (two days ago) we were in first for Div. III. I'm hoping you will pick us for this show (unfortunately I applied to a bunch of shows with people that are not checking their account).

Thanks!
Division II - The Knights and Marching Knights
Exavier
Well, I am looking at having 3 D3 corps, 3 d2 corps, and 9 D1 corps. I'll be finalizing the line-up sometime Saturday.
BlueDevils
Sweet! Thanks for hosting this competition! :)
DC: Blue Demons Corps
Exavier
Not a problem; I'm hoping next year to be able to host two tier 6 competitions. (Drum Corp and Marching Band). This competition is an important step towards the fundraising necessary to achieve that goal.
katkatastrophe
well i'm D2 and I hope I get to compete :]

Infinity Sound Drum and Bugle Corps!
Proud Director Of

Infinity Sound Drum and Bugle Corps (D2)
Infinity Winterguard (D2)
Storm Indoor Drumline (D2)
Westwood Academy Marching Band (D2)

Novak
Applied!
jblamb1401
Declined.
Exavier
The only reason you were declined is that it wouldn't allow me to accept you.
Hypothesis
applied but haven't been accepted or declined. there is still room, can you let me in?
D2 Open all Knights
Director of:
Open all Knights Drum Corps
Kentucky Mustangs Marching Band
Static Guard winter guard
Majestix (Magic Stix) Drum Line
All proud members of ECC Region 3