Login Create Account
I love my job.
cire
I'm a web developer for a company based out of Seattle, WA. one of our clients is ESS (they make military eye protection). I asked the owner a few weeks ago about what kind of discounts we could get from them (I'm ex-military, but also play airsoft now) and he said he would see what he could do and asked what I was interested in

This morning I walked into the office this morning.. and the other 2 programmers here all had an ESS box on their desk with military grade eyepro (sunglasses). On my desk I had these http://www.esseyepro.com/Profile-TurboFan-wCortex-Clip_228_detail.html AND an ESS hat AND this shirt http://www.esseyepro.com/OD-Camo_207_detail.html the other guys got a big box of expensive imported beer. so we all came out on top!

Hellz yeah! Free $200+ in swag! The glasses the other 2 guys got are military grade.. I could basically shoot them in the face with a shotgun and their eyes will be safe (not sure about the rest of their face)
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
drewski87
That's badass. I work three jobs to pay for college and general life expenses. The first is as a stage manager, the second is as a service desk attendant at a gym, and the third is as a host at a hibachi restaurant. There aren't many benefits to sacrificing my social life and sleep like this, but these jobs actually have some pretty awesome ones.

Stage Manager: I have unlimited access to the hall. I will always have the best practice room in the entire school. This is especially important because our practice rooms are always full anyway. It's also a quiet place to study, and I have access to a free printer.

Gym Attendant: Not only can I use the facility for free, I get to take one free class (kickboxing, weight training, etc.). I don't mean just one session, but the whole course. As someone who is slightly overweight with little motivation to do anything about it, this is a godsend.

Hibachi Host: Taking home leftovers. So much free Japanese food...

Not as cool air soft swag, but I've somehow managed to get probably the three most relevant jobs to being a college music major. I love my jobs!
Div. 1 Semifinalist x1
Div. 3 Silver x1, Semifinalist x1
cire
Those are even better benefits if you are in college!!
cire
So I got a hook up at ESS, if any of you are interested in their sun glasses or goggles, on the bottom right of the site use VIP code Lozaga25 and it will give you 25% off the entire store.

Enjoy!