Login Create Account
Gulf Coast Circuit
MazzusK
I completely 1,000% endorse this idea, for whatever that's worth.
Once this starts coming together completely, I'll try to work 'combine-specific coverage' into IFMADC.

It's amazing to see everybody taking the initiative and putting something like this together.
Director of The Wolves Musical and Visual Arts, a non-profit based out of Dacula, Georgia

Former FMA Drum Corps staff writer.
jblamb1401
I would like to be included in this league/combine/circuit/whatever if it's not already full.

Lambs of Destruction - Madison, MS
Prof
Special shoutout and welcome to the Lambs and Wolves.....( Uhhhh, I see blood being shed right here)

Combine thoughts:

We also need to consider this:

Some corps might not have the money to host an event for 15 or 20 corps due to a lack of funds from poor ticket sales this season. While we should make sure they get into our shows it's difficult to expect another combine to accept them when they can't return the favor.

maybe something like this as far as travel ?

If you can only host a show with 5 or 10 groups, you host for your own combine ONLY and don't travel outside your own combine.

If you can host a show for 15 groups, ( ours plus 5 from another alliance ) you only travel to the alliance you host for and 5 of their shows ?

If you can host a show for 20 groups, you can travel to 10 shows total in 2 alliances

host for 25 / travel to 15 shows in 2 alliances ?

I know this isn't exact by the numbers but you get the drift of what I'm thinking. Of course theres no way to "enforce" this, strictly a friendly agreement so that someone doesn't get upset when someone only hosts 10 groups but expects to be in 28 shows kinda thing.

GEEEEEZ my head hurts
Gai
So, whats the latest ?
Gai
Anything ?

Whats going on ?
Prof
Waiting to see if anyone else expresses interest.

As of now it looks like we would do something like this

week 1 our division 3 corps would host us and another combine
week 2 we travel another combines shows
week 3 our dividion 2 & 3 host shows for us and North East group
week 4 we travel to NorthEast group shows
week 5 we kick butt at finals ?