Login Create Account
Divisions
Avid5AFan
Since becoming a member of FMA about a week before season 19 finished up, I have learned that I have played way too much. My reasoning is because I have put alot of effort into my marching band to do well in Division III for my first full season, then find out I jumped to Division II.

Shouldn't you have to atleast complete a full season in a division first?

Just curious.
TrumpetVinny
Divisions are determined by how much you're playing.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
cire
It's by how much you are playing plus other factors like how well you did int he previous season (which usually go hand in hand)

Just think of it as FMA saying that you are ready for the challenge of Div 2
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Avid5AFan
Thanks for the replies. I was just curious as to how that all exactly worked out. But I think I can change my tactic and give Div. II a run
TrumpetVinny
It's odd that only one of your groups got bumped up, but it happened to me. I assumed it was a combination of placement and competition.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Avid5AFan
That's what I was thinking. But I pushed that thought to the side, because I know I've poured more into my marching band. I'm ready to see some scores go up.
cire
Only Alex knows for sure how the game is structured exactly. He's selfish that way :(
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Avid5AFan
That's usually how it goes, isn't it? Lol.
Stradivarius
For 2 strait seasons my guard did a good deal better than my other groups and was still in Division III for some reason... My staffing was the same and I rehearsed my groups the same amount.
12 years later
Solaris132
Yeah, same here, the Asteroids (marching band) are in Div 2, while the other three are still Div 3. and I just started playing halfway through last season, beginner and all. but all of the groups did make it to Semis, one way or another, so, that may have contributed to it as well as activity and stuff.
Executive Paintducer: Ross Bobart
Chief Engineer: Geordie Leforge
Camera 1&2: Wayne Campbell
Audio: Ted E. Ruxpin
Lighting: Tom Edison
Boom: Goes the Dynamite
Eternal Love For: Bug n' Parker