Login Create Account
Drumline Daily: Recap Time
Novak
Hey everyone!

Tonight was very slow, with only one competition being run. The Tidewater Summer Drumming Games brought in no audience, and only 8 drumlines. It'll be a shorter issue tonight, as a result of there not being too much to talk about.

DIVISION I
1. The Drummers Alliance - 52.825
2. Big Bang Theory - 52.360
3. The Drumming Dummers - 51.700
4. SoW Sound Power - 51.505
5. Southmore Hill Royal Drumline - 51.300

SoW Sound Power moved up a spot to fourth place, pushing back Southmore Hill Royal Drumline from third to fifth, and raising their score by .695. The Drumming Dummers were kicked off of the throne by The Drummers Alliance. The Drummers Alliance made only their second appearance at tonight's Tidewater Summer Drumming Games, winning the show and raising their overall score 2.945 points, skipping over everyone, including Big Bang Theory, and placing 1st overall for Division I.

DIVISION II
1. Line of Distinction - 50.840
2. Red Frogs - 49.155
3. The Thunder - 49.070
4. The Dragon Rabbits - 48.970
5. Nova Drumine - 48.970

Line of Distinction held their position, by raising their score tonight, being the only D2 drumline to compete. He rose his overall score by .715.

DIVISION III
1. Sinisteria - 48.770
2. Polyrhythmic - 48.325
3. Music X Ensemble - 47.875
4. Thunder - 47.795
5. R Beat - 47.395

Sinisteria was one of two competing drumlines tonight, passing Polyrhythmic, and increasing their score by .51. Music X Ensemble made a good first impression at the Tidewater Summer Drumming Games, scoring a 47.875 five and dropping right into 3rd place. Knocking out JonZ.

Sorry again for the short article. There was not much to talk about, and I'm holding off on the full recap until Saturday.

Also: An interview is needed for an upcoming issue. If you are open for an interview, please post a comment below. Thanks!

QOTD: Post a comment below on what question YOU would like to see asked in an interview!

Jrdnhunting
I'll be happy to be interviewed
BaritoneB1
I could be interviewed. You can contact me on MML. :)
cire
You can interview me as well if you want
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
VincentPezza
I wouldn't mind being interviewed. SINISTERIA! WOO!
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS