Login Create Account
FMA West Combine
ju1ce415
so how does one join FMA West?
JacobCaffrey
hey guys i need more west combine members to sign up for my competition i've only gotten applications from not west combine members and i want to save it for people who are part of the combine
Mmhsdm26
@ju1ce415 Just say you're in and you're in, pretty much. So yeah, welcome to the club =P

@JacobCaffrey I don't know if I signed up for your competition yet. Maybe send a message to all members of the combine? I could do it for you if you don't have the time, I'm free for a bit.

@all West Combine Members: Good luck to everyone as we head into the first day of season 3. I'm sad to say due to college and other commitments, I'll be playing a limited role for a bit. I might sit out season 4, so we'll have to see what goes on.
Sapphire Sound - Div. I Drum Corps
Sapphire Sound Cadets - Div. I Marching Band
2x Drum Corps Medalist (S2 Div 1 Champions)
2x Marching Band Medalist (S2 Div 3 Champions)
JacobCaffrey
that would be great!! I have 5 spots to fill i'm just now sure who all is in the combine
JacobCaffrey
i'll give it about another day to see if more people from west combine sign up but if not i have to accept some others into it because it's causing me to lose quite a bit of money right now
Tigerguard
@ Jacob Caffrey why was i declined from the new mexico regional
Class Member And IIEA Member
Directors of:
Tiger Pride Regiment[DC Div. I]
Tiger Band And Color Guard[ MB Div. I]
Exhale[CG Div.I]
Pulse[DL Div.I]

Join FMA West Combine
http://www.fantasym
JacobCaffrey
i tried to accept you but it said you couldn't accept any more events, are you already in 5 contests that week?
mceuph
I'd like to join for next season.

Falcon Regiment (Longmont, CO)

We are also able to host contests. We hold our contests in Denver, CO at Invesco Field. If you would like a combine event there, let me know.
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity