Drumline Daily (07/09/10)
TeamQuavers
Div. 1:
1. Thunder: 54.02
2. The Drummer's Alliance: 53.45
3. Southmore Hill Royal Drumline: 52.845
4. Big Bang Theory: 52.36
5. Wolfs Percussion Theatre: 52.23

From out of nowhere, Thunder drumline takes the number one spot after debuting on the sixth day of the season. This pushes The Drummer's Alliance into second by .57. Meanwhile, Southmore Hill Royal Drumline rises to third after enjoying a jump of more than a point and a half. Big Bang Theory slips out of medal contention, but that's likely because they didn't compete today. Wolfs Percussion Theatre climbs into fifth place after a minor hiatus in competing. However, the Marching Bureaucrats are directly behind them by 1/200 of a point.

Div. 2
1. Line of Distinction: 50.84
2. Golden Sticks Percussion: 50.78
3. Red Frogs: 49.82
4. Metro Alliance: 49.705
5. Styx: 49.365

The Line of Distinction remains at the top even after not competing today; and they remain undefeated to this point. Golden Sticks Percussion; after a five day hiatus leaps into second and jumps by more than three-and-a-quarter points. The Red Frogs take a minor fall into third place and must work hard to catch up to Golden Sticks. Metro Alliance's competitive season started today and pleased fans by taking the number four spot and coming in close contention for a medal. Styx comes in fifth and wins today's competition after a disappointing sixth place finish at their previous show.

Div. 3
1. Sinisteria: 48.77
2. Majestix: 48.67
3. Battered Souls: 48.505
4. Polyrhythmic: 48.325
5. Music X Ensemble: 47.875

Sinisteria holds onto first despite not entering a new score today. Majestix bounds into second after not competing since opening day and are now just .1 behind first. Premiering today were the Battered Souls who take the number three spot and are just .265 behind the leader. Polyrhythmic slips into fourth but should not be counted out of a possible medal this season (even the gold). The Music X Ensemble debuted today and took the number five spot previously held by R Beat.

Tomorrow will feature a total of thirty drumlines and that will close out an exciting first week of FMA 2.0
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
Drummantx
I knew that was coming. You might have a new powerhouse on your hands. :)
DBC - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
MB - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
CG - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
DL - 1st Place Season 5 Division 1
MellophoneM1
@TeamQuavers...Non Drumline related..in the competition I'm hosting and your Marching Band is a part of, both of our Marching Bands are doing the same Show...
KKKKKHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VincentPezza
Sweet!
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS
TeamQuavers
@ MellophoneM1

That's cool, it's such an epic show that I couldn't pass it up.
Member of :
CLASS
MBI
UNSP-G
UNSP-D
SILVERREGIMENTM6
If that was the Bourne Show...I saw Tarpon Springs do it in Person...While My Band did Dreams of Flying.
If you are Scottish Law, then I am Mickey Mouse!
VincentPezza
Oh, and don't worry. Sinisteria's score will go up tomorrow.
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS
Hypothesis
The Majestix (Magic Sticks) are rehearsing all night tonight, hoping to take over the lead. We wish everyone good luck in the next Comp! But tonight....You may hear us reviewing our show over and over again.....We are out for Blood!
Director of:
Open all Knights Drum Corps
Kentucky Mustangs Marching Band
Static Guard winter guard
Majestix (Magic Stix) Drum Line
All proud members of ECC Region 3
VincentPezza
Don't worry. So is Sinisteria. I have nothing to do in the morning. :D
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS
Hypothesis
I have lots to do in the morning....
Director of:
Open all Knights Drum Corps
Kentucky Mustangs Marching Band
Static Guard winter guard
Majestix (Magic Stix) Drum Line
All proud members of ECC Region 3
VincentPezza
:D
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS
bachstrad2010
I would like to note that Music X Ensemble's first performance was the 8th, not the 9th. On the 8th, they were in third, by not being able to compete on the 9th fell into 5th. It's not problem though.
Indiana Sound - D2 (MidwestUnion)
Corydon Sound - D2
Vis X - D2
Music X Ensemble - D2