Login Create Account
A new Drum Corps league
redreg
I have decided to start a new league. We are now up and running and are accepting all new comers to the group. If you want to be a part of something from the ground up then this is the place for you.

Come join the League of Extraordinary Corps, it'll be the chance of a lifetime. If you are interested send me a PM or respond on here and the invite will be in your inbox asap.
redreg
Come now people don't be shy, it's just a league haha
redreg
It's a new season so anyone looking to join a league, please see us at LXC, it's small and ready for any and all comers.
redreg
Still plenty of time (and room) for anyone interested in joining LXC for the upcoming season. All new comers are welcome.
redreg
It's time once again to recruit some new faces...when thinking about joining a league, consider LXC. We are a small but growing league always open to new faces, so come on in.

Send me a message if you would like to join
redreg
Ok it's that time again, if anyone is interested in joining our league please let me know, plenty of space for all.
redreg
A new season is coming and LXC is looking for new members.

If you want to get in on the ground level, be a part of the growth, come on over to LXC, our doors are open