Login Create Account
Drum Corps System Spread Sheet
lowbrass07
For the strategists out there, would anyone like a copy of my excel sheet that shows the entire point system detailing the amounts given depending on the actions and experience gained from each action? Also if anyone would be willing to help contribute to this let me know. :) I'm almost done with it by the way , just gotta finish the values for the Show Rehearsal actions.

With this you could set it up so there are no more guess and check and wasted energy points.
Resilience (Drum and Bugle Corps)- D1
Shadows (Marching Band) - D1
Skyline (Winter-guard) - D1
The Thunder (Drum-line) - D1
FMA WEST
ssmit
I would love a copy. I was just considering making one. As for contributing, I have put points into Visual specialization. Does that mean if I were to donate some visual point gains, I would have to take out any that might have a bonus tacked on?

ssmit@uci.edu is my email.
lowbrass07
well the stuff that I have right now is completely basic. you would have to calculate the bonus with the stock gain to the area that you would normally get. That's why i was wondering if i could get some people to contribute to help work out how the bonuses affect the caption. Along with the general idea experience number amounts needed for director level gains. Also with this info people would be able to find a good balance of how much energy they are using along with the amount they'd not be using because of campaigns and how they affect your group over all. Like if you keep a constant campaign or not. After a few seasons this system will only be able to be used as a general guideline because people would take different directions on how they audition the performers and the challenge levels which would affect their competition score.
FMA WEST
lowbrass07
FMA WEST
rtloveless
What ever help you need, let me know :D
Ryan T. Loveless
cire
hook it up.. abda53[at]gmail.com
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
jblamb1401
I would like it

hmlamb08(a)gmail.com
skar101
i would love to help
smurf_breaun@yahoo.com
brandona1969
that would be an amazing thing to have!
brandona1969@yahoo.com
Director:
Carolina Cadets D&B Corps (Div 3)
Raider Regiment Marching Band (Div 3)
Carolina Beats Indoor Perc. (Div 3)
Color of Carolina Winterguard (Div 3)
Novak
I would love one!

stylern@gmail.com

Thanks a ton!
StarGazer
That would be nice!

fcbandgeek@yahoo.com

Thanks!
They call me Sarge
nvandenbush
i would like it too.

bigboyblue1122@aol.com

thank you so much!
katkatastrophe
i'd love one :]

katkatastrophee@aim.com
Proud Director Of

Infinity Sound Drum and Bugle Corps (D2)
Infinity Winterguard (D2)
Storm Indoor Drumline (D2)
Westwood Academy Marching Band (D2)

cire
Come to think of it, this would be a bad idea.. it's a good idea, but it takes the fun out of the game. There are several games like this (esp. on the iPhone) where you can get calculator type setups for those games, and it takes any work out of it, and pretty much doesn't make it very fun.. you do get "good" at what you are trying to do, but all you do is follow a pre-set calculation..
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
StoutMaster
I would like a copy too. Stout333@gmail.com