Login Create Account
Trumpets Roll Call
rtloveless
Any trumpets around here?

I used to play back in high school. I had a bach strad and everything. I had to trade it for a car :/

But hey, a bach strad, my collection of about 5 different mouthpieces, for a car? You can't beat that.

I just miss it somedays :/
Ryan T. Loveless
cire
I started on trumpet, switched to trombone 6 months later and never looked back.

I had a Bach Strad trombone as well.. a 42 open wrap, sterling silver bell.. and about 5 mouthpieces as well.. my favorites were my Christian Lindberg 4CL and 5CL mouthpieces
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
brandona1969
Yeah cire! because trombone rocks!! My trombone is a 42BO as well, but not with silver bell. I only have about 4 mouthpieces though lol, and two of them are for my peashooter horn or for when I play Baritone.
But since this is a trumpet thread, I also have a strad trumpet, just haven't played it in a while.
Director:
Carolina Cadets D&B Corps (Div 3)
Raider Regiment Marching Band (Div 3)
Carolina Beats Indoor Perc. (Div 3)
Color of Carolina Winterguard (Div 3)
rocketfan86
Played trumpet from middle school all the way to the end of my 2nd year in college.

Now i play baritone for the Houston Concert Band.

I played and still have a bach strad and play on it once in a while but I haven't been taking care of it too well.
Original Member of the Mid-West Combine (defunct)
iPlayTrumpet1
I play trumpet!!! lol I love my screen name.
OAS AAS LLS
Crossmen 2012
BK 2015
Coats 2014, 2016
DMjmiller
Trumpet at heart. Converted to Baritone for 1 MB season and now Drum Major. Do I still count? lol
TrumpetVinny
Look at my username :P
Bach Strad model 37. Brass with silver plating. Love it.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
rtloveless
Everyone owned a bach strad. It brings tears to my eyes ;_;
Ryan T. Loveless
Prof
Not "everyone", but I have heard MANY Bach Strads that brought tears to my eyes :-)

FreakoftheArts73
Trumpet here =) I absolutely love paying it too.
-FotA73-
http://msgrantmusic.com
mewtlc
i play trumpet......i like trombone and baritone better. right now im playing clarinet in my college marching band
Pride of Bethune
TxRaider13
I have 15 forms of the instrument!! Cornets, Flagstaff, Flugel Horn, Trumpets, Piccolo Trumpets. I have played since I was 5, and have so many mouth pieces for different music. But for High School Marching Bach 3C, Cavaliers, Bach 7C, and in college and jazz band, any kind of cheater piece just because I love to scream and be the center of attention
Prof
Quote :and in college and jazz band, any kind of cheater piece just because I love to scream and be the center of attention

BAHAHA, no better words ever spoken,you sir, are a true "lead"

I salute you with a jetone in one hand and a parduba double in the other !