Login Create Account
Participation Rise!
Stradivarius
It seems to me that there have been more and more participating groups over the past few seasons! Last season it surpassed 700! I can't seem to figure out why because when I first started in season 9, things seemed to be declining... Any theories?
12 years later
Jhawk
Well I know I came back since I remembered the first incarnation of the site and was bored so I decided to look it up again. I also got one of my friends to join. He is GreekGod.

It could also be that marching season just ended and people are looking for ways to keep it going.
Ivory Brigade
BaritoneB1
I was gone for two seasons (end of 17, all of 18 and 19). I came back in season 20, I've just had more time.
FanintheStands
I know several people from Kentucky just found out about FMA in August or so of this year and I did some encouraging on our forum to get people to participate over here.
Black Mambas Drum Corps
Black and Blue Crew Marching Band
Black Rain Indoor Percussion Ensemble
Blue Bells Winter Guard
bando
Sites like this tend to get busier during marching band season.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Jhawk
Well considering there were only 31 division 3 drum corps there is a good chance that the participation is going back down.
Ivory Brigade
TrumpetVinny
That's only corps that competed today. Not every corps could get into a show today. Heck two of mine didn't and I'm a high influence D1 for everything. It was a crowded day and hosting day 1 is risky.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Stradivarius
Yeah my marching band had no shows on the first or second days of competitions... and now there are 49 division 3 corps!
12 years later
Jhawk
Well at least my corp is still leading div 3. It may not be by the 3 points I had earlier. The only group I have not in 1st is my guard and I didn't think they would be. I haven't found a good strategy for them yet.
Ivory Brigade
kmarti6
Someone just posted the link to this site on reddit, thats how I ended up finding it.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis