Login Create Account
Good to be back.
bittnerrl
Hey just wanted to let everyone know that the Cannelton Groups are back in action this season, and would like to wish everyone the best of lucks in the weeks ahead.
Jhawk
I noticed when your guard scored like 6 points higher than mine. Your taking my perfect sweep of division 3 medals.
Ivory Brigade
bittnerrl
Yeah when I was bumped back down to div 3 I kind of took an unfair advantage
Stradivarius
I've been fighting to catch up to your drum corps half the season now :P lol I'm gaining on you a little at a time >:)
12 years later
bittnerrl
Ha ive noticed you gaining on me ....if im lucky you wont catch me by finals
Jhawk
Same with my guard its caught up to about 3 points off and if it can make it to about 1 point then I'll call it a win even if it isn't a gold.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
Well it looks like my only group that might be able to overtake you is my drumline :P I missed a day because I was visiting my grandparents' house lol. You marching band is definitely going to win and probably your drum corps too x) But my guard is kickin your butt! xD
12 years later
bittnerrl
jhawk 3 points is a pretty nice jump from what I had on you ....id call it a win to im struggling to keep what lead I had.

and strad isant your CG div 2?
Stradivarius
Yes my guard is Division 2 lol I was just making a friendly comparrison
12 years later
Jhawk
Well I managed to steal your guard's gold in finals.
Ivory Brigade
bittnerrl
my DC was bumped from 1st to 3rd ....talk about depressing ....at least two of the four got a gold ha ....and thanks for taking my gold from me lol