Login Create Account
KMEA
FanintheStands
We are recruiting again for all of our leagues. We currently have open spots at all of our events throughout the season. If you would like to join with any of your groups PM myself or Insanity and we will get you an invite.
Black Mambas Drum Corps
Black and Blue Crew Marching Band
Black Rain Indoor Percussion Ensemble
Blue Bells Winter Guard
Zhshelton
I would like to join.
Kiowa
i love kmea lol its fun in real life and fma
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
Are there not gonna be any KMEA CG events? all the others have been planned and made but CG
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Avid5AFan
There are some, but ill talk to him about it
Kiowa
im late on this but theres only mine thats on the schedule
#LosLynx

Insanity
Kiowa, something came up this "season" and I'd say that CG events were the last thing on his mind. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Kiowa
no inconvenience just making sure i didn't join a dying league. this chick here was just curious is all. hope everything is better though :)
#LosLynx