Login Create Account
Judge Suggestion / Money solution
cire
If all of your staff quits on you, then you probably deserve it and should fire yourself as a director :)
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Stradivarius
Lol XD true true... but I sure hope they wouldn't do it all at the same time! That would completely ruin a group's ability to compete with the others up on top lmao
12 years later
IMcomJosh
*Points at Cavaliers*
Regal Regiment (CLASS) 4XBronze 3XSilver 4XGold
Marching Lords (UNSP) 4XBronze 5XSilver 5XGold
Nobles of Grace (UNSP) 4X Bronze 7XSilver 1X Gold
Drumming Imperials (UNSP) 2X Bronze 5X Silver 7XGold
cire
*Points at SCV and sees Cavies staff there*
kmarti6
I just wanted to say most of these ideas sound really cool, but I was also going to add two things. Number one is what if there was expenses added into the groups as they left on tour? This could be enforced at the beginning of the season and be an outlet for the older groups to spend their money. My second thought is although I like the idea of staff leaving would it be fair to the younger groups? As a rookie member I know the struggle of trying to get your staff together in the first seasons. If staff began to retire than the older corps would have the advantage because the younger ones would finally get full staff and then have to replace them right away.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
bando
If it takes so many seasons to retire then you would basically get to the level of the higher scoring groups anyway so it should even out as long as you continue ranking up your staff. It would work to add a so many seasons after passing the original rank up limit.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
cire
I was thinking it would be that staff members MIGHT leave after x number of seasons (like 10), maybe at the beginning of each season have a random % chance of the staff leaving.. like 25% chance.
Stradivarius
That makes a lot more sense lol
12 years later