Login Create Account
Staff Writers
BaritoneB1
Maybe we can get new staff writers. The current 4 have been inactive from the site since March, July, September and November of 2012.

I've been actively posting about Division 1 Color Guard and it seems to be encouraging friendly competition. I'd like to see this in all other circuits/divisions, I just don't have time to do it for all 12 competing divisions.

If Alex decides to make a change and you are selected, please remain active. Do not ask to be a staff writer and then never write anything.
Alex
 -infinity
If anyone is ever interested in being a Commentator/Staff Writer, send me a PM with the circuit(s) you're interested in. I should probably remove all the others from the past, most haven't been around.
Kiwidrummer
Will message you Alex. Definitely keen on writing for drum corps.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
Aaron0316
Good luck. I messaged him over two months ago, Kiwi. I haven't heard anything from him about it.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiwidrummer
lol Aaron....will give it a go nonetheless. Hey, getting ready for finals? You're right on my tail with Marching Elite.. I'm really quite surprised with this season as I'm in a good position to sweep gold in DII with all 4 groups. Hell, my B groups are all in top 12 DIII, and I haven't rehearsed them regularly, mostly been fundraising.

Jim Helsel
Aaron0316
I sent him another message, too. I know that he's busy and has been MIa for quite a while, but perhaps he'll find the time to check messages and respond. I said that I'd do drum corps or marching band.

Of course, I'm getting ready for finals. There's no turning back now. The anticipation is killing me :-D
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiwidrummer
Hey Aaron, I see it says pm Alex here, but I found another post where he said to email him, so I did. Will wait and see.

The anticipation is killing me for results today.

Jim Helsel