Login Create Account
Competitiveness of the Game...
kmarti6
Out of curiosity, how would one apply to this weekend only group? Also what is to stop the person who will go on every day from joining this division in order that they may win?
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
marimbaman89
I like the idea. I don't see why you shouldn't be able to play both, even if you do play everyday, as long as you cap the energy REALLY high like Cire suggested at 5,000 so you don't need to play everyday not to miss any rehearsal. But I think you'd need to take the staff idea out of the same or modify it a lot otherwise it would be the same old story. Groups that have been around longer, made the most money, and bought the most staff will always win.
Silver Falcons
FMA Hall of Fame
Corps: 2 D1 gold medals
Band: 2 D1 gold medals
Guard: 10 straight D1 titles (FMA record)
Drumline: 3 D1 gold medals

First group to ever score a 100!
cire
You should only be able to do one. Div 1-3 or DCA
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
kmarti6
It is a good idea I personally would play the old version but all my friends who joined at the same time as me have basically stopped due to the fact they don't have time to go online.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
The DCA thing would be very interesting to see...
12 years later