Login Create Account
Justice League of America
Jhawk
My friend just started this league for all of you comic book fans.

We are planning on becoming a fun group with themed competitions. We believe in supporting each others.

We are accepting anyone at the moment since we are a growing league.

The leagues are for every type of group. DC, MB, CG, and DL.

Message me, greekgod, or tubajon for an invite.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
I would definitely join these leagues, but I am already deep into other leagues and am running my own DC league! :/ I wish you luck on this potentially incredibly fun league! :)
12 years later
kmarti6
O man you are gonna have to compete with MAoMa in the drum corps circuit. This actually gave me an idea what would you guys think if we did a show where the two leagues competed?
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Jhawk
Sure I'm sure we could create a competition like that. It will have to be a group's personal competition.
Ivory Brigade
kmarti6
Ya I am considering doing it for my show we will see how everything works out money wise and I will discuss it with my fellow board members and see what they have to say.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
tubajon
I would like to offer invitations to everyone as well. The first few people who joins will get their favorite hero or villain to sponsor an event we have.
tubajon
We have shows every week on the last day. And finals on the week 5
GreekGod
We are looking for new members to join us in the most creative league in all of FMA.

Name your favorite comic book hero or villain and join up. We use everyone's favorites to create our competitions.