Login Create Account
Collections
Jhawk
So does anyone else here collect anything?

I currently collect some superhero stuff and Peanuts stuff. Unfortunately half of my Peanuts collection has been lost or broken.

I'm currently really into the Funko Pop figures. I have all of the Avengers and a Green Lantern so far.

So tell me about what you collect.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
I collect instruments lol. Right now I have 2 trombones, 2 marching baritones (1 Bb and 1 G), 2 flutes, a saxophone, a piano, about a million drumsticks (3 drum pads), and 2 trumpets. Still working on learning clarinet xD
12 years later
cire
I used to collect marching baritones lol got too expensive. I collect Will Clark stuff (fav. baseball player), airsoft stuff which I use (I have an AWESOME authentic ghillie suit from a Marine sniper that he used in the middle east), oh and lots of warez and moviez.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Stradivarius
lol cire whenever you bring up airsoft I get jealous :P
12 years later
iAm64
I collect movies and books. Specifically Stephen King books. I own about 25 books of his. All from the last twelve years, his 70s stuff and a little of his eighties stuff.
Stradivarius
oh speaking of books... i have tons of clive cussler's novels :)
12 years later
Insanity
I definitely collect books.

Currently reading Stephen King's "The Bachman Books" collection (1985).
One of the novels included is "Rage", which is out-of-print, but luckily it's included in this collection.
BaritoneB1
I collect M&M's stuff. I also collect $2.00 bills as well as gold/silver and half dollar coins.
Jhawk
Yay finally some one that collects other non useful stuff.

What kind of M&M stuff do you have?
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
OMG I forgot... I have like twenty 2 dollar bills! lol I haven't added to that in almost 10 years but hey whatever xD
12 years later
formu1fan
I collect trumpet mouthpieces. Still haven't found the perfect one!

I also collect scale construction models and UNT One O'Clock Lab Band CDs