Login Create Account
Reset bug
cire
I'm assuming something got reset because I had to redo all of my groups.. I had also previously made shows, but my money was never reset and now I have no money AND no show
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
CentralSounds
Same thing with a lot of people...It did it for me right away when Season 25 started. I ended up not messing with it again till Alex gets this fixed
Head Director - Sounds Musical Theater
Central Sounds - Div 2 Corps
Eastern Sounds - Div 2 Marching Band
Fourth Dimension - Div 2 Indoor Percussion
Blue Steel - Div 2 Color Guard
Insanity
Well, this'll make the third time I've had to audition my performers...
Glad to see the one show I was actually able to pay for is gone.
LOL
formu1fan
Ditto to the above. Glad to know I'm not the only one that got messed up in the Reset. I had a show erased, but the staff I bought during the first reset is still there.
rocketfan86
Yeah...i'm waiting till it gets all fixed...i hope Alex will reimburse our funds for the shows that we lost.
Original Member of the Mid-West Combine (defunct)
cire
3rd times a charm??
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
kmarti6
I also bought staff who are still there, but I am also out of my show money so looks like I have to wait
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
kmarti6
I just realized alex wants you to pm him if you lost money he mentioned it in one of the other forums under General discussion
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
I also had to redo my auditioning. -_- i messed up the second time and ended up not using most of my marching band's points -_-'''''''

I have also found that even though it is on the schedule with several league events taking place, May 8th is unable to be chosen when you are selecting a date for your competition :(
12 years later