Login Create Account
Tullahoma Shows
TrumpetVinny
The Azure Force presents "We Few, We Very Few" which is of course a misquote that I can't change of a line from Shakespeare's Henry the V

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother."

These words said often before the director's corps took the field have been passed on to the Azure Force as a reminder that those in the corps who shed their blood, sweat, and tears together shall always be a family.

Repertoire

Main Theme from Band of Brothers

Omaha Beach (from Saving Private Ryan)

The Bridge at Remagen Theme

----------------------

The Tullahoma Azure Echo is presenting "The Magic of the Moon." Few things in the history of mankind brought together the country and the world like the moon landing. One of the greatest and most inspirational moments in history, the moon landing was indeed a giant leap for mankind. This show seeks to capture the imagination like that landing did.

Repertoire
Clare de Lune

Yeager's Triumph (from the Right Stuff)

Theme from Apollo 13

Going Down - Jake Chudnow
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Stradivarius
I love how in depth you are! I am too lazy to do this kinda thing :P The titles of all my shows is All Is Hell That Ends Well. and thats it x)

Good luck Vinny!
12 years later
TrumpetVinny
I've been running dry on unique(ish) show ideas lately. I think of them all the time but forget. I really need to write them down. Is your show's title from the Two Steps from Hell song?
Stradivarius
Yes it is one of my favorite songs by them. It has an amazing base drop at the end x)
12 years later
TrumpetVinny
It's one of my favorites too. I've been thinking of going to their concert this summer.
Stradivarius
They have a concert?!?!
12 years later
kmarti6
^^^WHAT^^^!!!!!!
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
My life will be complete if I get the chance to see that!! :D
12 years later
TrumpetVinny
Yeah. Their first concert. It's at the Disney Hall in Los Angeles June 14. Unfortunately that is graduation day for UCLA and a lot of my friends can't go. Also other interested friends have drum corps to do then.
Stradivarius
Yeah I won't be there if its in las Angela's...
12 years later
TrumpetVinny
I'm not even sure I'll go. I'm moving into a new apartment that day and I'm not sure if I'll be up to a concert.
Stradivarius
Lol I'm guessing you are gonna fly if you go? Or are you close?
12 years later
TrumpetVinny
I go to UCLA.
Stradivarius
herpaderp lol nvm
12 years later
kmarti6
I would definitely go to that concert if I were you that is the only show they are doing.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
^Ditto
12 years later
formu1fan
I'm tempted to go to the Concert as well (Though I prefer X-Ray Dog), but I also graduate that morning. Maybe I can swing it.
Stradivarius
I honestly wish it was closer to where I live :/ I am arranging Norwegian Pirate for my high school concert band next year :D My director said he'd do it too :DDDDD
12 years later