Login Create Account
Help needed for a student of mine marching Crown!
marimbaman89
None of you probably know this but I am one of the pit techs at the Raiders Drum and Bugle Corps. And I have a student, Audrey, who was the front ensemble section leader at Raiders last year and she is marching Crown this year but she needs help paying for Crown this year and is asking for donations to help her march. Audrey is an amazing girl and I know no one has any money but I'm really broke right now and even I donated $20. I know it's inconvenient setting up a PayPal account but it takes five minutes versus how many hours we spend playing this game? Please do it! Here is the link to donate: https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/7SyF4
Silver Falcons
FMA Hall of Fame
Corps: 2 D1 gold medals
Band: 2 D1 gold medals
Guard: 10 straight D1 titles (FMA record)
Drumline: 3 D1 gold medals

First group to ever score a 100!
Jhawk
If I had a debit card I'd help, but I only use cash since I've gotten in trouble with credit and debit cards. It could be cool if Alex did something like that one season with the extra store money like for every purchase from the store 1 dollar is donated to her. It could help more people donate both to the site and her.
Ivory Brigade
marimbaman89
I appreciate the thoughts even though you aren't able to help. That would be really cool if Alex did that, provided there was extra store money, of course what he did with the money last summer for the corps themselves was really awesome too.

If you do have a debit card then please donate even a little bit of money! Audrey is an extremely wonderful girl who had the perfect temperament to be the section leader at Raiders when she was there. She is a very positive, nice, and generous person who was very encouraging and if "what goes around" truly does "come around" then Audrey really does deserve the help. It would be awesome if we got some FMA people to donate to her, she would really appreciate it!
Silver Falcons
FMA Hall of Fame
Corps: 2 D1 gold medals
Band: 2 D1 gold medals
Guard: 10 straight D1 titles (FMA record)
Drumline: 3 D1 gold medals

First group to ever score a 100!
Stradivarius
i really would help but my parents would never let me send money to someone i don't know :/ but i would definitely try to help because i too want to eventually march crown! i wish her luck!
12 years later
kmarti6
I might be able to give a few dollars but being a poor college student i need to see where i am at in a few months money wise.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis