Login Create Account
Locations?
IMcomJosh
Indiana. And yes, I have been to practically every marching event held at LOS beginning in 06. From Indiana State Finals to BOA to DCI. It doesn't come cheap though let me tell you but thankfully it isn't a year round thing.
Regal Regiment (CLASS) 4XBronze 3XSilver 4XGold
Marching Lords (UNSP) 4XBronze 5XSilver 5XGold
Nobles of Grace (UNSP) 4X Bronze 7XSilver 1X Gold
Drumming Imperials (UNSP) 2X Bronze 5X Silver 7XGold
TrumpetVinny
Repping the city of Angels, but born and raised in Tennessee. But I can't really see myself leaving Cali. Not even sure if I wanna leave SoCal.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
kmarti6
California.... Anyways I actually went to finals last summer and had a blast. I had to do the whole hotel thing however because Wisconsin is kinda a longish drive. I plan on going to finals this next summer as well.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Jhawk
Well in the early days the two most popular states were Virginia and Missouri if you can believe that. My area had a message board for our marching events and the original FMB was posted there. We had about 5 from my school and another 6 or 7 from my area as well as a couple from the college I ended up going to.
Ivory Brigade