Login Create Account
childhood shows
Jhawk
So what shows did everyone grow up with?

I'm asking because I recently received one of my favorite shows growing up as a gift. So I figured we could all share some of our favorites.

Some of mine are:

Reboot
Earthworm Jim
Power Rangers
Freakazoid
Land of the Lost
TMNT

And tons more
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
Power Rangers lol... That and Spongbob which I still watch at age 17! xD
12 years later
GreekGod
Well I'm buying up my old favorites for when I have kids. Plus I just love watching them. I still need to buy all of TMNT and the first few seasons of power rangers. I have the others on my list.
TrumpetVinny
My childhood was all about Magic School Bus, Power Rangers, Pokemon, and Dexter's Lab.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
marimbaman89
Reboot and Magic School Bus! Both awesome. I just re-watched Reboot this summer. Most anything that was on Toonami (Sailor Moon even though guys didn't like to admit they watched, Dragonball Z, Gundam Wing, Tenchi) also Dexter's Lab, lots of other things I'm sure more will come up.
Silver Falcons
FMA Hall of Fame
Corps: 2 D1 gold medals
Band: 2 D1 gold medals
Guard: 10 straight D1 titles (FMA record)
Drumline: 3 D1 gold medals

First group to ever score a 100!
Jhawk
No kid in the 90s can deny that power rangers weren't awesome back then. There just wasn't anything really like it in America. I used to have my own power ranger transformation thingy.
Ivory Brigade
kmarti6
how early are we talking here?

Because if we are early childhood then it is zaboombafoo, and Bill Nye.

If it was later then pokemon, sponge bob, The Amanda Show, Hey Arnold and Scooby doo!
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
scoobydooby doooooooooooooooo!
12 years later
Insanity
"Where are you? We need some help from you now!"
Jhawk
Early childhood would be like Flintstone kids, Muppet babies, Johnny Quest, and the old Peter pan show.
Ivory Brigade
cire
I must be old.. let's see.. he-man, ALF, Simpsons, married with children, beavis and butthead, garfield, looney tunes, heathcliff, gi joe, transformers, voltron, the littles, saved by the bell, out of this world, secret world of alex mack, captain planet, scooby doo, ducktales, snorks, reading rainbow, thundercats, adventures of the gummi bears, smurfs, alvin and the chipmunks, chip and dales, super mario bros, fraggle rock, muppet babies, gobots, xmen, the list continues.

Todays kids shows sucks hairy balls compared to back then
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Jhawk
I forgot about the gummi bears. My only memory of going to Disney world the first time was seeing their big fireworks show.

Gummi Bears bouncing here and there and everywhere.

Oh yeah I remember the theme song.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
holy crap xD you must've watched A LOT of television as a kid! :o
12 years later
kmarti6
Reading Rainbow!!!!!

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
omg i remember that! xD
12 years later
Insanity
Uh...Boy Meets World, anyone?
marimbaman89
How could I have forgotten Captain Planet? That show is awesome.
Silver Falcons
FMA Hall of Fame
Corps: 2 D1 gold medals
Band: 2 D1 gold medals
Guard: 10 straight D1 titles (FMA record)
Drumline: 3 D1 gold medals

First group to ever score a 100!
kmarti6
Only saw it at 2 in the morning on Disney channel

Jhawk
Anyone remember TGIF? or the big orange couch? I remember begging my mom to stay up to watch Are you Afraid of the Dark when it first premiered. And then having a nightmare that same night.
Ivory Brigade
Prof
< looks around > Ummmmm just call me Gramps

Captain Kangaroo
Romper Room
Roy Rogers
Sky King
Rin Tin Tin
Fireball XL5
Mighty Mouse

I could go on but I bet most people reading this are thinking " what's he talking about"