Login Create Account
POV collaboration?
kmarti6
I know that some of you guys will be marching with a drum corps this summer and I was wondering if anyone wanted to collaborate on a POV video. I plan on being in Indy during world class finals and I have a GoPro camera and I am willing to work with anyone who is interested in working on one of these videos.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
Not sure what you mean by this x.x
12 years later
Insanity
Slightly related, I just ordered the GoPro Hero3: Black Edition a few days ago.
Is this the model that you have? Satisfied with the improvements they've made?
kmarti6
The is my exact edition and I LOVE this camera it is really easy to use and shoots great video, the only this that sucks is the sound quality can be bad. Also strad I am trying to get a bunch of different guys from different drum corps to make POV videos and then put them all on one youtube channel and then do some type of "Best of" video.

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
OverHypeMonster
I know some CV battery guys will be doing POV videos later this summer if you want some DCA.
kmarti6
Um if you guys have the videos yourselves then ya I could add them into it I am not sure if I will be able to pull this off I am working full time and I dont usually get the days I want off to go record some of these groups.