Login Create Account
Blue Deviled Eggs Director found DEAD!
cire
Within hours of the Season 25 Finals, the Blue Deviled Eggs Director went missing, and was found shortly after... dead in his hotel room. Details are still coming forward, but from eye witnesses it has been rumored that the director had 6 stakes sticking out of his head, face, chest and stomach, along with 6 nooses hanging off his head and 6 bullet holes from 6 different guns. Authorities have said they are not sure yet whether this is the act of a killer, self defense or a suicide but from the reports so far they believe it is a single account of suicide. There are no motives at this time.

In other news, the Blue Deviled Eggs competed for the 3rd time this season earlier tonight at the FMA Finals and placed a 6th place. This is the first time that any of the performing groups within the organization has ever placed below 6th place.

The cause of apparent suicide of the late BDE Director is most likely not linked to the placement of the placement as no motive or evidence has yet to be found. The future of the Blue Deviled Eggs and the successor to the Director position is currently unknown.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
IMcomJosh
Too much sleep apparently caused him to go MAAAADDDDD!!!
Regal Regiment (CLASS) 4XBronze 3XSilver 4XGold
Marching Lords (UNSP) 4XBronze 5XSilver 5XGold
Nobles of Grace (UNSP) 4X Bronze 7XSilver 1X Gold
Drumming Imperials (UNSP) 2X Bronze 5X Silver 7XGold
Stradivarius
lol
12 years later
kmarti6
This made my night thank you so much.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
gcurrier
i swear i'm innocent
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
TrumpetVinny
These things happen. I wouldn't look too deeply into it.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Alex
 -infinity
Coming in FMA 3.0 - "Hire Assassin", $1,000,000
cire
apparently someone got ahold of the beta
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Stradivarius
Jhawk did it!!!!
12 years later
TrumpetVinny
I think Unspecified leagues can afford to assassinate every director in finals.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
kmarti6
Or did someone kill Jhawk? seriously what happened to that guy?

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
lol he killed the bde director and took off! xD But yeah he has dissapeared. Randomly at that.
12 years later
kmarti6
I hope he is alright I mean killing someone takes alot out of you! On a more serious note I remember he said his mom was fighting cancer and I wonder if it had anything to do with that.

Stradivarius
Oh yeah... I hope everything is ok. But when you think about it.... Such an active player just vanishing without any warning? I can't imagine him leaving for any other reason but the worst. Or maybe she was sent home and he is need all the time to help her out around the house. One of my really good friends from drum corps missed two camps straight because his dad was at home and he needed help moving around all the time. Best wishes to Jhawk!
12 years later
gcurrier
I am thinking CLASS has enough funds to hire body guards!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
kmarti6
But it is not a 100% chance that they will protect you.

Stradivarius
I'm pretty sure I don't need no body guards :P My directors are trained to the highest level of self defense. And I don't mean black belts. They all have chain belts. Don't mess with them.
12 years later