Login Create Account
DCPI
gcurrier
I love what we do here at FMA and it really keeps you on your toes all season! However, for those of you not familiar, drum corps planet has an awesome real score system following live drum corps results through the season called DCPI. Its a great group of people (many here) and we have a lot of fun with it! I strongly encourage all to join!!!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Stradivarius
I just set my captions yesterday. My first score of the season will be up tonight lol
12 years later
gcurrier
SWEET!!!

kmarti6
wait so it is another fantasy drum corps game?
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
gcurrier
it sure is and doesn't compete with what we do here because it uses LIVE dci scores!

kmarti6
Thats pretty cool I might go check that out.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
How are scores working with the offseason right now? There are shows scheduled but I am not getting a score...
12 years later
gcurrier
I see a score for Redcoats from the CA show yesterday--is that not what you mean? its a little weird as the season starts for 2 reason 1) only 4 corps have competed so if you have picked those 4 corps for all your captions some of your scores are completely generated scores of prediction off previous performance 2) not all captions are judged early season so again they are generated if a non-judged category like guard.

Stradivarius
Ooooh ok I see it now. When are score updated?
12 years later
gcurrier
so because he is at the mercy of DCI, he waits until live scores are posted. usually same night but on occasion DCI is slow (shocking I know).