Login Create Account
Midnight Regiment to Campaign for S27
OneofThoseKnights
After a very long and successful 7-season return to FMA, The Midnight Regiment will take a hiatus from competition for at least S27 as the corps director OneofThoseKnights will be leaving to focus on the real world of drum corps for the 2013 season.

The S26 Semi-finalist Div I corps will perform exhibition shows throughout S27 and will focus their efforts towards a campaign that will help gain a stronger financial standing as well as enhance our recruitment strategies

Corps director stated, "It has been a distinct honor and privilege to collaborate and compete among the finest in FMA and Drum Corps Associates (DCA). We wish the very best for all corps continuing on to S27. We'll be coming out of the tunnel rearing to go very soon."

-The Midnight Regiment
--The Midnight Performing Arts Association--

DCA Board of Directors
Two Time DCA Div I Champions
Two Time Div II World Champions
Four-Time Div II DCA Champions
kmarti6
What real world group are you marching with?
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
OneofThoseKnights
Aged out of BK last year, I'm very fortunate that I was asked back to be a part of the administrative staff.
--The Midnight Performing Arts Association--

DCA Board of Directors
Two Time DCA Div I Champions
Two Time Div II World Champions
Four-Time Div II DCA Champions
kmarti6
That is really awesome do you get paid for that as well?
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis