Login Create Account
Hoosier Marching Arts
JShuler
The Hoosier Marching Arts would like to thank everybody for a successful first season. Hoosier Regiment is currently on their way to a Drum Corps victory, with currently a more than 5 point lead over second. Hoosier Rhythm and Hoosier Pride (Color Guard) also have about 10 point leads going into Semifinals day. Hoosier Pride (MB) still has a little work to do as they are only 1-2 points in the lead. This being said, we have not campaigned at all, and have very little staff members, so all of Hoosier Marching Arts will be campaigning for all of Season 27, so that we may be able to compete at the next level successfully. I encourage all to join our events when we release them.
kmarti6
You can compete just fine at the next level I went from 5th place in D3 to fourth place in D2 the next season and I had limited staff upgrades.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
JShuler
I know that I can, but I also have a full week of church camp where I would miss a ton of time. I just figured that I might as well think long term.
TrumpetVinny
In D2 you'd still make finals coming in at 8th place. In D1 you'd make Top 20.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
soulwind100
Good job, you had an amazing season and deserve your gold medal.
JShuler
Thanks Soulwind. You've been my best competition the whole season.