Login Create Account
ensemble history
saxamattone
I think it would be a cool idea to have a "history" section on every ensemble profile. Think corpsreps.com . For instance, if I wanted to look at a particular group to see what they've done competitively over the course of that groups history, I would only have to look in one place where I could find all of their previous "final placement+score for their division". It also would be neat, but not necessarily important, to have their repertoire listed for each season.

Just an idea!

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
Alex
 -infinity
You mean something other than what appears on the group profile? http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/profile/21/c
saxamattone
Yeah, my idea is more streamlined. For instance, it would take forever to see a groups final placements and scores for each season. I like the "total" history that's there, I'm merely suggesting an additional page with only a groups "final ranking/score". It would allow you to quickly see a group's overall history.

For example...

http://www.corpsreps.com/corpsreps.cfm?view=corpsdet&corps=34&corpstype=Junior

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
kmarti6
It would take a lot of work and you can pretty easily do that from the groups page one thing that I would like to be added would be something that shows in which circuit they have won their medals. It gets confusing for the people with four groups when you try and figure out when and where they were a champion.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
yeah like rather than having a total of medals how about it just shows the medals on the groups page?
12 years later
kmarti6
That would be perfect
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
^-^
12 years later
EuphoniumBuHao
I would really like the medals to be on the group page, and the aggregate amount of medals to be on the profile page. :)