Login Create Account
System just flipped out!!!
IMcomJosh
As you probably easily notice, the whole website is going wonky. I'm getting all sorts of error code lines on the pages that look like this.

"Notice: Use of undefined constant user_id - assumed 'user_id' in /var/www/vhosts/fantasymarchingarts.com/htdocs/classes/controller.php on line 16 Notice: Use of undefined constant user_id - assumed 'user_id' in /var/www/vhosts/fantasymarchingarts.com/htdocs/classes/controller.php on line 32 Notice: Use of undefined constant config_value - assumed 'config_value' in /var/www/vhosts/fantasymarchingarts.com/htdocs/classes/events.php on line 147"

And it goes on and on in varying fashion but it's all the basically the same. Looks like Unspecified as hacked the site! :-P
Regal Regiment (CLASS) 4XBronze 3XSilver 4XGold
Marching Lords (UNSP) 4XBronze 5XSilver 5XGold
Nobles of Grace (UNSP) 4X Bronze 7XSilver 1X Gold
Drumming Imperials (UNSP) 2X Bronze 5X Silver 7XGold
IMcomJosh
And of course after I post this, it all goes back to normal. Typical. haha
Regal Regiment (CLASS) 4XBronze 3XSilver 4XGold
Marching Lords (UNSP) 4XBronze 5XSilver 5XGold
Nobles of Grace (UNSP) 4X Bronze 7XSilver 1X Gold
Drumming Imperials (UNSP) 2X Bronze 5X Silver 7XGold
Alex
 -infinity
Sorry about that, was trying to debug something so I turned on error reports for a second.
kmarti6
It shut down the entire site for me, which caused me to realize if this site goes down I have no way of communicating with anyone on the site.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
TrumpetVinny
Took out the entire site for me too. But whatevs.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Alex
 -infinity
Both things happened, there was server maintenance and it took longer than expected. There's always the option of the Facebook page (I posted there about the server going down).
2CoolBrass
Also, it seems only the Host of this show got a trophy haha!

http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/event/16307
kmarti6
That is so weird, seems like someone scammed all the bands!
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
cire
+1 for using Classes
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"