Login Create Account
Chiefs Between Season Press Release
TheChiefs
FROM THE DESK OF COMMANDER NATHAN INGRAHM, COMMANDANT, THE CHIEFS DRUM & BUGLE CORPS 2013AUG4

Greetings and salutations,

I want to start off by congratulating every ensemble and performing unit who made that last push into the Top 12 of their Divisions. Tens of thousands of people have been touched by your work, and this only accounts for Finals weekend! Hundreds of thousands have been reached and communicated to, through music and dance, for the past several months, and this makes each performer on the field or floor a hero, in my book.
Speaking of heroes, I am incredibly proud of the work my young sailors put into their program. Season 27 was a massive success, I could not have asked for a better Season, having started AFTER the pre-Season camps. The Chiefs not ONLY finished 6th in Div. III, but took BOTH Music and Visual GE caption awards. To be the commandant of such a fine ensemble is truly a blessing.
I'd also like to promote the launch of our new website-- while it is currently very bear bones, please keep tuning in for updates such as images, sound clips, etc. http://thechiefsdrumcorps.webs.com/
I sincerely want to extend a message to all performers and ensembles out there; rehearse well, rehearse often, and just have fun, and you'll go far. It's a pleasure, and we'll see you on the field of competition again in Season 28, as the Chiefs look at the story of Alice in Wonderland through classical music... "Into the Rabbit Hole".

COMMANDER NATHAN INGRAHM
kmarti6
I have to say having your own web site is pretty impressive.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
TheChiefs
Thank ya, it's just something creative to do in between spending the energy. :)