Login Create Account
What are your ensembles' colors?
ajh18
Here's a rendering I did let me know if you like it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=658844420803927&l=8489ae2ee3
Empire Statesmen 2012 and 2013
Drum Corps: Ferocity-MAoMA
Marching Band: SMH Lancers-ISMA
Kiowa
I think there is idk what its called but i remember my band director using it in high school when he was buying new uniforms
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
ajh18
There is a program I used called uDesign by DeMoulin its free if you just register.
IndianPride
All of my bands, except for guard, have royal blue (moco blue where I come from) with a red stripe diagonal across the uniform. My guard's uniform is a four-squared red and blue uniform with a different patch for every year.
The awaited arrival of a Division 2 Indians team
IndianPride
----------
The awaited arrival of a Division 2 Indians team
MrsRomo
Mine are black with purple and silver. Idk how it looks but those are the colors! Haha
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
ajh18
Just curious anyone look at my link for my uniform design?
Jhawk
MrsRomo like this? http://fzwband.net/images/FranHowell_2010_photos/Combo_Marching.jpg
That's my old high school our colors were Purple, Black, and Silver.

My Corps colors are Hunter Green and Ivory
Marching Band, Green and Silver
Color Guard no colors just random costumes
Drumline is also Hunter Green and Ivory
Ivory Brigade
MrsRomo
Oh I like those, Jhawk. It's not quite what I envisioned but they are nice!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Jhawk
They changed it from when I went to school there. It used to be Purple jackets with a silver sequined sash and cape and black pants.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
that photo makes me made, lazy flute and a lazy trumpet are in that picture!
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Jhawk
Yeah there is a reason why they haven't done anything really good since I was in High School. We went from a group that was one of the best in the state giving bands like Francis Howell North/Central and Blue Springs a run for their money. To placing horrible in pretty much every competition since 2005. The work ethic is gone from there as well as all of our old staff.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
my high school band was great musically but lazy when it came to marching we made finals twice out of 4 yrs and got best percussion once that was cool
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
My hs band never made finals. They finally made it two years ago I believe but have gone non competitive :(
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
i hate when that happens competing is so fun and as a band director you know this unless you never experienced it i understand starting a family as a director is hard but you knew this going in to a job no reason to make your students think they aren't good enough to compete, if i ever teach, im going to take a non competitive band and compete rehearsals 6 days a week, and my season will start in march lol
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
My marching band was state champions 2 season ago lol. Then last season we got 6th out of 7... we are very inconsistent
12 years later
ajh18
http://s857.photobucket.com/user/adamjherr/media/c358e30b-af8d-4c57-8900-c51ee436938b_zpsb2045a4c.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

What do yall think I fixed some stuff since the last time I posted.
Kiowa
i personally think that light blue color is just gross it doesn't really go with the navy blue
#LosLynx

FastForward
I would probably go for more of an accent color in order to draw attention away from the mostly Black uniform color. I realize you used a touch of Red but you either need to go with a White color instead of the Blue or possibly make a statement with one of the Primary colors. Just my thought !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
ajh18
That blue color is supposed to be a gray but the color choices were...uh...limited lol. Thanks for the feedback though seeing how those are designs for a supper secret project I'm involved with ;)