Login Create Account
Question about Motivation skill
kamoro
I noticed that for the skill "Motivation," the first upgrade allows you to hold 5 more energy units, and has 5 levels. Does this mean the energy capacity maxes out at 625? Because if it does, then I don't see why the skill is worth it.
cire
Yes, it raises your max capacity.. it is very worth it.. when you do not practice (say you are at school, away, sleeping, etc) you will max out at 400 points, or whatever the default it.. but if you raise it, you will get another 1 1/2ish hours of gaining points before you max out, which means less lost points which means a higher score.

Now if you can practice or use your points every time before the default max points are used up, then this skill is pretty pointless and you should use your points in other areas.. but most people don't wake up every x hours just to play the game.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
kamoro
Thanks. I thought that because it said the first level increased capacity by 5 energy, it would max out at 25 additional energy, which is 15 minutes. So it maxes at 150ish additional capacity you say?
cire
I don't know.. I am maxed out and it's at 625. Originally the max was 400 but I think Alex raised it to 500.

Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
saxamattone
max is now 600

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)